Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wonder Water: The benefits of Alkaline Water have for your family and you

Barely a week ago, alkaline water was a foreign thing to me. I have never heard about it before, let alone know of the benefits that alkaline water. After being introduced to alkaline water, I experienced for myself the multifold benefits alkaline water accrues. Allow me to share with you a few interesting facts I have learnt about alkaline water. You can be sure that you will never look or drink water the same way ever again!

Let’s start off with, what in the world is alkaline water? It is any water that is above the pH of 7. Alkaline water helps to balance the pH in the body. How so? Let me explain. Most of us tend to be over-acidic in our bodies, and that doesn’t spell good news for us. The food we consume burns with oxygen to produce energy for our bodily functions and daily activities. After burning the food into energy, it becomes acidic wastes that are deposited in the bloodstream. Unfortunately, these wastes could not be gotten rid of as fast as we would like them to be, even with the help of bodily functions like urination, perspiration and respiration. Thankfully, ionized alkaline water saves the day by striking a balance of pH in our bodies, for our bodies to remain health and keeps us alive!


Recently, dismayed I am to find that my clothes are getting a little too snug for my liking. Since this realization, I have been finding means and ways to work off those horrifying excess fat clinging to my body. I found out that ionized alkaline water penetrates very quickly into the acid waste, disintegrating those nasty substances and flushing them out of our systems. I’m pretty positive that you’d be happy to know that alkaline water also helps to get rid of fatty cells and detoxify harmful toxins from our bodies. I’m definitely going to make alkaline water my staple drink.


In fact, alkaline helps to keep the immune system in tiptop condition! It helps send antibodies to the cells and combat the viruses attacking our bodies. Now I realize the importance of maintaining a good immune system, as it certainly helps us keep our bodies strong, healthy and illness free!

For many parents, the constant replenishment of energy and vitality is imperative for the successful managing of work and family. Especially so when their kids can be a handful at times. Drinking alkaline water refreshes and rejuvenates you daily. Therefore, it works just as well as any energy drink!

You have no idea how excited I am to find out that alkaline water actually super-hydrates the skin, leaving the skin looking younger and healthier. I’m glad that I don’t have to break the bank to look good and feel good.

Wow I tell you, I’m more than just amazed. Little did I know that drinking the best kind of water can do wonders for your health, wellness and and even beauty! After being enlightened about the amazing benefits of alkaline water, I can’t wait to share the benefits of ‘wonder water’ with my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment