Monday, July 26, 2010

Expectantly Stylish

Trendy Maternity Wear

“Girl ah! I came across this website that shows very nice maternity wear! So pretty, so sleek looking, I’ve been bugging your uncle to buy them for me! Come come, I show you the website. It’s called Mothers En Vogue. Sounds so atas right?”

Out of curiosity, I went to take a look at the maternity wear my aunt was gushing about and boy, she was right. I revel in the fact that Mothers En Vogue’s dresses and tops flatter practically all body types well, just like second skin, transforming our dearest mummies into stylish and sexy mamas. It is very unlike some maternity wear that is unflattering to the figure, emphasizing on unsightly flaws instead of doing their part in camouflaging them.

Furthermore, Mothers En Vogue’s maternity wear are very comfortable. It’s soft, silky, and the best part is this: the clothes are made from environmentally friendly alternatives that are grown without harmful chemicals. If I were you I’d be glad that these organic clothes minimizes my contact with harmful chemicals!

I believe clothes can accentuate an expectant mother’s self-image and appearance, at possibly one of her most happiest and blessed periods of her life. Mummies deserve the best and more! If your hubby happens to be beside you as you are reading this, give him a nudge and bring him along for some shopping fun at Mothers En Vogue... With his credit card of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment